Group A
Junhan I/C
Deniece I/C
*Corrine
Cheryl
Sijing
Jared
Samirah
Xiaoting
Desmond
Matthew
Group B
Zhikai I/C
Natalie I/C
Jasmine
Szemin
Charmaine
Lina
Sylvia
*Victor
Clayton
Zhouyang
Theodora
Group C
Wutian I/C
Florence I/C
Belinda
Sokjoo
Sabu
Aiman
Nina
Peixin
Edmund
Bokguan
Group D
Xavier I/C
Bernadette I/C
Victoria
Suling
Meiqi
Hengyang
Delle
*Jiamin
Chunmun
Justin
People following the lorry:
Qinrui(A), Shiwei (B), Timothy (C), Yingjie(D)
Each group one lorry, each lorry one guy.
People at the unloading point:
Cheewee, Franklin, Thang, Joel, *Sean, *David, *Youquan
Total people: 51 + 3 superseniors
*coming late or leaving early
MR500
Bryan , Weishun, Sui Hang , Zile, Gerald , Jansen, Ivan, Kwok Hong , Hui Ming, Calvin, Tiffany , Gillian, Mei Xin, Ren Jean , Wilona, Sui Ping, Cara , Maxine, Emily, Mei Yan , Rebecca, Jinnie, Geraldine
Mr. Yong
Total people :24
*If your name doesn’t appear in the groupings and you are not going for MR500 on saturday, please message Meiqi ASAP at 96792161.
Tuesday, March 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment